Thermoskin Arthritic Gloves
Gloves are anatomically shaped and secured with a fastener. They provide warmth and even compression. A fastener allows for added comfort and fit and the outer layer is textured to provide additional grip.
Exclusive 3 dimensional lining that provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation. This allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
- Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery
- Provides light but firm compression to counter act tissue swelling
- Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle
- Proprioception (support): implies perception of correct body position